Sunday, December 31, 2006

喂! 我是很抱歉关于不写为那么长期! 根据野兽我是一懒惰blogger! 但我不是! 信任我! 我是繁忙的。以圣诞节仓促。每天越来越people/mutants/not sure/gnomes/woodland creatures/radioactive monkeys/Mutley/robots/elves/imps 进来demanding 食物。您知道他们甚而请求土耳其甜菜根! 我轻微地烧了火鸡。比未加工改善烧象Mutley 的! 我并且花费很多时间与我的朋友。庆祝新年和一切。我是与Miao 和Mandy-Tina Dienstbier 。他们是两我的好朋友和Mutley 的。Mandy 是一个可爱的夫人并且我长期认识她。今天我走出去并且我看见某人我认可。他有黑发并且胡子, 他是相当矮胖的。他继续呼喊在我"鞠躬下来对萨达姆! 下来鞠躬对萨达姆!" 很好在Bridport 很难说什么lunatics 您遇见, 这个人必须是他们的当中一个。空手道去很好, 我现在是一条黄色传送带。这意味着, 我能与一些底层突变体和更小的地精战斗。我是喜悦的我的成就如同我一会儿只开始了去。新年是奇怪的时光。许多人做决议, 我只有一。1.To 分支我的餐馆入链子。我会愿意看它在每条大街, 象McDonalds 。除了这会是Mu Tai Dongalds! 如此让我知道什么您考虑大分支的名字。谁知道我也许甚而给您Mu 慌张, 或Tai 乳酪起士汉堡!

Feeds! I am was sorry very much about does not write for that long-term! According to the wild animal I am lazy blogger! But I am not! Trusts me! I am busy. To the Christmas day is hasty. Every day more and more people/mutants/not sure/gnomes/woodland creatures/radioactive monkeys/Mutley/robots/elves/imps comes in demanding food. You knew they even request the Turkish beet root! I slightly have burnt the turkey. Looks like Mutley compared to the unfinished improvement fever! I and spend the very much time and friend of mine. Celebration new year and all. I am and Miao and Mandy-Tina Dienstbier. They are two my good friends and Mutley. Mandy is a lovable madame and I knows her for a long time. Today I go out and me to see some person of me to approve. He has the black hair and the beard, he is quite short and stout. He continues to shout bows down in my "to Saddam! Gets down bows to Saddam!" Is very good because of Bridport is very difficult to say any lunatics you meet, this person must be their middle. The karate goes very well, I now am a decadent conveyer belt. This meant, I can and some first floor mutants and the younger polygonum multiflorum fight. I was the joyful my achievement am similar to my a while only to start. New year is the strange time. Many people make the resolution, I only have one. The
1.To branch my restaurant enters the chain.
I can be willing to look it in each avenue, looks like McDonalds. Except this can be Mu Tai Dongalds! So lets me know any you consider the big branch the name. Who knew perhaps I even give you Mu to be flustered, or the Tai cheese gets up gentleman Hamburg!


6 comments:

Megan said...

That must be hamburg because It was so faraway it was hard to tell what it was.

mutleythedog said...

It looks like a carbonised Turkey to me - are you setting up a chain of restaurants Mu Tai? Hows Miao?

Mu Tai Dong said...

Megan 它是被烧火鸡! 您可以相信它吗? 那是什么我的圣诞节火鸡看起来象! 我的烤箱打破了! 是Mutley 我是计划设定餐馆链子! 并且出版我的专刊! Miao 是做伟大! 她怀孕! 以Bridport 地精。我想象婴孩非常小。
Megan it is burnt the turkey! You may believe it? That is any my Christmas day turkey looks like the elephant! My oven broke! Is Mutley I is the plan establishes the restaurant chain! And publishes my memoir! Miao is does greatly! She is pregnant! By Bridport polygonum multiflorum. I imagine the baby to be extremely young.

BEAST said...

Miao pregnant !!!!!!!!
*****looks shifty and leaves rather quickly******

Jingoistic said...

Pregnant? I thought she was dead...

Mu Tai Dong said...

抓住Jingoistic! Miao 的婴孩很快将到达! 我是教母! 野兽我们全部知道谁婴孩的父亲是!
Holds Jingoistic! The Miao baby very quick will arrive! I am a godmother! The wild animal we completely knew who baby the father is!