Friday, December 15, 2006

我认为进入Bridport 短篇小说或诗competion, 或我能可能参与我认为的文艺节日我的诗或故事会是关于我的餐馆或我的蜂爱好。或地精做! 这是我认为文字的一首短的诗: 蚤蚤蚤蜂蜂蜂它蜇了我在我的膝盖I 认为Ow ee! 食物食物食物我服务它我裸体希望我不得到起诉 地精我谈话通电话我感到相当单独的地精地精 您认为怎样? 井告诉我!!!!
I thought enters the Bridport short story or poem competion, either I prefer to be able to participation the literary holiday which I thought my poem or the story-telling session am about mine restaurant or my bee hobby. Or the polygonum multiflorum does! This is I thinks the writing a short poem:
The flea flea flea bee bee bee it stung me I to think Ow ee in mine knee,
Food food food I serve its I naked to hope I do not have to arrive the prosecution,
polygonum multiflorum I to converse make the telephone I to feel how the quite independent polygonum multiflorum polygonum multiflorum ,
you does think? The well tells me! ! ! !

9 comments:

frobisher said...

You've got my vote Mu Tai. But unfortunately I don't think you were born in the county, making you null and void in the competition.

Inherent racism is one of the curses of our society!

mutleythedog said...

It is an international competition - I love the poem Mu Tai - Mr F. is just jealous - as he cannot write as well as a foreigner does. I was singing it all morning in the shower "Beee bee bee.." (!?!?)

Mu Tai Dong said...

您度过了所有早晨在阵雨? 那是您是嫉妒的我的诗的奇怪的.... 是Flobisher 。蚤蚤蚤!
You passed all morning in the shower? That is you is the envy my poem strange.... is Flobisher. Flea flea flea!

mutleythedog said...

I spent most of the morning in the shower singing tra la la!

Miao said...

In response to your comment on my blog, I initially didn't understand what you wrote. Now I suppose you were asking me to critique your 'poem' (??). I'm sorry that I can't comment because I don't understand your, er, poem! All the best for the competition though. :)

Miao said...

Hm, now that I think about it, perhaps I should give it a shot too.

Lonie Polony said...

;) Miao I think Mr Mutley is pulling your leg. Someone's been messing around with Babel Fish.

Mu Tai Dong said...

我喜欢Babelfish 中国式, 我服务它与切好的半熟干香肠。这个盘匹配下来很好顾客。并且我认为的Miao 您应该参与竞争! 我认为您精采地会做! 您仍然将设法读我的诗吗?
I like the Babelfish China type, I serve it with to cut well polony. This plate matches the very good customer. And I thought Miao you should participate in the competition! I thought you brilliantly can do! You still will try to read my poem?

gfutfy said...

welcome to the wow power leveling, cheap service site, buy cheap wow gold,wow gold,world of warcraft power leveling buy wow power leveling