Thursday, December 7, 2006

我今天回到了在家Bridport! 我想念日本但我是高兴是在我自己的舱内甲板! 我的北美野牛幸运地是好并且他享用我带回为他的可食的内衣! 许多事发生过当我是去, 某一好一些坏。我的蜂生产了有些蜂蜜但我的房子被抢夺了。噢涌出我无论如何真正地没有使用我的洗手间! 我回来在工作tommorrow, 我考虑试验我吃在日本在我拿走的剁碎饼! 我的图片上面是我参观在日本的地方的当中一个! 它那里拥挤了得! 查尔斯和约翰享用了我的砰Pong perfomance 虽然我不能帮助使Frobisher 的评论脱离我的头。我很快为圣诞节做准备! 我是激动! 再见暂时!
I returned today in home Bridport! I think of Japan but I am am happy am in I flat! My American bison luckily is good and he to enjoy me to bring back to the underwear which may eat for him! Many matters have occurred when I am go, some one good somewhat is bad. My bee produced some honey but my house to rob. Oh gushes out I truly not to use my washroom in any event! I come back am working tommorrow, I considered experiments me to eat in Japan takes away in me to mince the cake! Above my picture is I visits in Japan's place middle! Its there has crowded! Charles and John has enjoyed my sound of something being struck or falling to the ground Pong perfomance although I cannot help to cause Frobisher the commentary to be separated from my head. I very quickly prepare for the Christmas day! I am excited! Goodbye temporarily!

10 comments:

mutleythedog said...

Glad you are back Mu Tai, I'll be round tonight for some Prawn Balls - you missed the Christmas parade - it was a bloody spectacular.
One of your poster - First Nations - has been mocking your English! Take no notice - you are doing very well..

frobisher said...

How on earth did you get back in the country????

Do you celebrate Xmas? surely not - you have your own religion with shiney cats with waving paws and years named after animals (my favourite is the Year of the Rat)& lots of wind chinese & mumbo jumbo.
Reply lately, lovely yoo! these strawberrys are wubbery!

frobisher said...

wind chimes NOT wind chinese, lol (mind you Chicken in black bean sauce makes me trump!)

Mu Tai Dong said...

Flobisher I 设法逃脱风俗由艰苦咬住他们, 我认为他们仍然是在我以后我如此改善保留沉寂。我不会给您任何鸡在黑豆调味汁令人作呕! 是我是圣诞节庆祝中国夫人! 我希望您享用球嘟囔的您的大虾! 您有任何圣诞节游行的图片吗? 我希望看他们! 您意味什么第一个国家嘲笑我的英语? 如果任何人被嘲笑它应该是她当我从未了解她的英语, 我不认为它是正确当心她能外国, 也许设法绑架您!!!!
Flobisher I tries to escape the custom by difficultly to bite them, I thought they still were later I so improve the retention in me to be quiet. I cannot give you any chicken to make one sick in the black soybeans sauce! Is I is the Christmas day celebrates Chinese madame! I hoped you enjoy your prawn which the ball mumbles! You have the picture which any Christmas day parades? I hoped looks at them! You meant what first country does ridicule me English? If any person were ridiculed it should be she when I never understood her English, I did not think it is correctly is careful she to be able the foreign country, perhaps tries to kidnap you! ! ! !

Steven Novak said...

I have trouble getting the commentary from my head as well.

It's a pain.

Steve~

mutleythedog said...

What does Mr Ovak mean? He is worse than you - and makes less sense! Have you still got my Y fronts after the Dim Sum party?

the guy who writes this crap said...

i also try to escape customs by biting them...

mutleythedog said...

The guy who writes this crap looks kinda like a lady..

Nothingman said...

We HAVE to link you because your blog is uber cool!!! greetings from India!!!
Nothingman

mutleythedog said...

have you told Bobby Griffin from the bestest blog of time (www.bestestblogofalltime.blogspot.com also linked on my site) about your blog?