Thursday, December 14, 2006

我会想要如果电视的那个人来参观我的餐馆! 您知道谁我意味, Gordon Ramsay! 我认为, 他能发现没什么错误与我拿走, 理事会没有的warlocks! 我将邀请他和将看见如果他来。我是在Bridport 的市中心并且我看见他们架设镇圣诞节对象! 它是相当异常的我不能告诉如果它被认为是树! 热闹! 我猜测, Bridport 必须只应付什么它有, 我不认为它曾经将是任何不同的! 但我总爱我镇和我意志! 好I 更好是我必须现在涂清漆我的地精。
I can want if television that person visits my restaurant! You knew who I did mean, Gordon Ramsay! I believed that, he can discover any mistake has not taken away with me, council no warlocks! I will invite him and see if he. I am and I see them in the Bridport town center to erect the town Christmas day the object! It is quite unusual I cannot tell if it were considered is the tree! Lively! I guessed that, Bridport must only deal with any it to have, I did not think it once will be any different! But I always love my town and my will! Good I is good is I must the present spread the varnish my polygonum multiflorum.

6 comments:

mutleythedog said...

Did Gordon Ramsay visit you Mu tai? I guess that was fun?? Yes there is a Christmas Tree - I think by polygomun multiflorum you mean Gnomes (Shakes head in bafflement)

Nothingman said...

a strage christmas tree it must be!! erected in town center..humm...interesting....

frobisher said...

I noticed a large erection in our town centre yesterday!

mutleythedog said...

Do you know any Christmas Tree recipes? I know three from Bidport - common amongst inhabitants with many stomachs - who can digest the wood! (Gnus, Bison, Halfman-HalfCow, Minotaur, Great Being of East Street etc)

Mu Tai Dong said...

Ha Ha! 这粗鲁的建议flobisher 是吗? mutley i 发现圣诞树太痛苦以至于不能吃。脊椎陷在我的喉头! yuck! nothingman 是这是一棵古怪的树但冷却!
Ha Ha! This asperity suggestion flobisher right? The mutley i discovery Christmas tree too is painful down to cannot eat. The vertebra falls in mine throat! Yuck! Nothingman is this is a strange tree but cools!

gfutfy said...

You said you will love me wow gold the whole life, but you marry her. You said Cheap WoW Gold you will wow power leveling,come to marry me, but this will not be carried out forever.WoW Gold I am trying my best to forget you and do not love you anymore. wow leveling But I failed and I still love you. Maybe wow leveling she needs you more compared wow leveling with me. So I tell you that world of warcraft power leveling you should love world of warcraft power leveling her and take good world of warcraft leveling care of her. You said I was so kind.world of warcraft leveling Yes, because I love you,world of warcraft leveling I hope you will be power leveling happy forever.