Saturday, December 2, 2006

问候! 我飞行在空气在途中到中国! 我被买了这是鱼和芯片的英国样式膳食! 一个整体碗鱼和一个整体碗芯片! 我是位混淆了大家说, 飞机去日本, 但我认识它的中国。我将看见我的中国朋友约翰・史密斯和查尔斯・Remmington 。我长期知道他们但当我搬走了向Bridport 我丢失了联络与他们。我想知道多少他们改变了。
Regards! I fly in the air on the way arrive China! I have been bought this am the fish and the chip English style meals! An overall bowl fish and an overall bowl chip! I was the position confuse everybody to say that, the airplane went to Japan, but I knew its China. I will see me Chinese friend John Smith and Charles Remmington. I know them for a long time but when I moved out I lost the contact to Bridport and they. I want to know how many they changed.

4 comments:

mutleythedog said...

Hope you have a good trip Mu Tai - will you keep blogging from China - also if you see a place called "New factory Seven" in Xuxainhasan Street could you let them know that my unbreakable spinning magnet Yo-Yo, broke!

frobisher said...

Don't fancy your chances of getting back in England! I got £50 for dobbing you in to Immigration!

mutleythedog said...

Make sure you visit Hiroshima and laugh loudly shouting "Gotcha"!!

Megan said...

I've always been intorested in China. I have decorations throughtout my place with it. The closest thing to the real I've gotten is Chinatown.