Monday, February 12, 2007

我们在哪里是whenI 最后写了? 噢我是记住。"本小跑了在道路下。他是好奇的。医生说他能唧啾叫。但患鸟流感。哪些给了他疼痛喉头。本知道, 他必须进入掩藏。或Bridport 的人民会杀害他。因为他们没有想要鸟流感。如此本拍动了他的方式对飞机的后面。飞机朝向为匈牙利。在匈牙利本乘蓝色跑车铺平了。本从未实现了他的梦想变成 世界著名雄鸡。末端。" 井大家喜欢吗? 我主持竞争。您必须猜测什么样的汽车跑了本。
Where were we at are whenI finally write? Oh I am remember.
"this has slightly run under the path. He is curious. Doctor said he can the tweet tweet call. But trouble bird flu. Which have given him the ache throat. This knew that, he must enter hides. Or the Bridport person living abroad kills him. Because they have not wanted the bird flu. So this flapped his way to airplane behind. The airplane faces for Hungary. This flattened in Hungary while the blue color racing bicycle. This never realized his dream to turn the world famous rooster. Terminal. "
well everybody likes? I manage the competition. You must guess any type automobile has run this.

19 comments:

mutleythedog said...

Blue racing bicycle?

BEAST said...

This is better than the archers , I think I could get addicted

BEAST said...

Does the chicken end up in your wok Mu Tai ?????

Mu Tai Dong said...

什么是射手? Hmm... 好想法。我通常不吃路杀害虽则。我尝试了奇怪的树篱肉猪但没什么更。
What is a firer? Hmm... good idea. I usually do not eat the road to kill though. I attempted the strange tree wall meat pig but not to have any.

The Slickster said...

Mu Tai Dong, take a look at my sword

He dropped out of school, the circus joined he

I ask only that you tell me my Lord

but that's the way it's got to be

Mu Tai Dong said...

噢I 看见! 你喜欢写诗也是! 并且可爱那些他们是! 您考虑参与Bridport 诗歌竞争吗?
Oh I sees! You like composing a poem also are! And lovable these they are! You considered participates in the Bridport poetry competition?

frobisher said...

Gung Hei Fat Choy! Is the car a Ford Puma? I think it's something like that.

On a serious note I don't think letting the chickens roost in your bedroom is a good idea.

Mu Tai Dong said...

没有Flobi 它不是浅滩美洲狮! 抱歉! 但我喜欢有鸡在我的屋子里。我喜爱倾听他们柔和的唧啾当我睡觉。
Does not have Flobi it is not the shoal cougar! Regret! But I like having the chicken in mine room. I like listen attentively to their gentle tweet tweet when I sleep.

mutleythedog said...

Mu Tai - r u OK? The Beast has been sectioned again... do you need me to come round, I know he had a thing for you?

frobisher said...

Mu Tai! terrible rumours circulating that you are a "cock in a frock"!!! Please say it's not true

Minx said...

Could not possibly be, oh Frobisher, surely not!
Still, at least she has Mutley to lend her some lipstick.

mutleythedog said...

Isn't Cock in a Frock one of Mu Tais translations of a Chinese Chicken dish?

BEAST said...

I am sure Mu Tai is all woman.....The saucy minx

BEAST said...

Does anyone else get the strange feeling that they know who the slickster is...
Enough said....
loose lips cost lives...

mutleythedog said...

When will you reply Mu Tai - they are damaging your reputation as a Bee Boss and restauranteur!!

Mu Tai Dong said...

我是部份人、部份妇女和部份雄鸡! 您声称我是slickster? 我不介意关于它经常失去光泽的我的名誉Mutley! 虽然我是最佳的蜂上司!
I am the partial person, the partial woman and the partial rooster! You declared I am slickster? I did not mind frequently tarnishes about it my reputation Mutley! Although I am the best bee boss!

mutleythedog said...

I spoke to Mu this evening on the phone - you have all upset her - so she is resting for a while!

BEAST said...

I APLOLOGISE..........PLESAE COME BACK MU TAI

Paulo Sempre said...

Nice blogue. I live in Portugal. Thanks.

Bonito blogue. Eu vivo em Portugal.Obrigado

PAULO
LISBONE-PORTUGAL