Saturday, March 3, 2007


昨天是一正常天。没什么发生了。我精确地起来了在八三十。我楼下绊倒了和帮助了自己到一个碗面条和鲸鱼哭泣。我吃了观看读秒。我认为我精采地会做如果我是 在节目。我搞到许多词这样; KhjLuODU 和LjkdhfiA 。然后我去开放餐馆。大约十二mutley 进来和得到了他的每日鸡圆滑的人。我不充电他尽量其它顾客因为他是朋友。我度过了整天在餐馆, 几许多人进来。我喜欢我收到的西班牙唱歌消息。我认为它是从Miao 。他们唱歌: "我们是西班牙西班牙西班牙语, 但我们无法讲它讲它讲它。如此有一愉快的天天天!" 我总计Miao 写了歌曲。然后我得到了家庭并且我吃了一些玉米片为晚餐和观看了丑恶的贝蒂。我发现这个节目最不切实际。它没有突变体或地精。如果我有我的方式贝蒂实际上 会是一个秘密突变体。我及早上床了。我虽则首先有一床时间tipple 。以便我的天! Jabber 再很快!
Yesterday was a normal day. Any has not occurred. I precisely have gotten up in 830. Under my building tripped and has helped own to bowl noodles and the whale sob. I ate watched read the second. I thought I brilliantly can do if I am at the program. I do to many words like this; KhjLuODU and LjkdhfiA. Then my open restaurant. About 12 mutley came in and obtained his daily chicken smooth person. I do not charge his as far as possible other customers because he is the friend. I passed all day in the restaurant, several many people come in. I like Spain which I receives singing the news. I thought it is from Miao. They sing: "we are the Spanish Spain Spanish, but we are unable to speak it to speak it to speak it. So some happy daily day!" I amounted to Miao to write the song. Then I obtained the family and I to eat some corn pieces and watched ugly Betty for the supper. I discovered this program is most impractical. It does not have the mutant or the polygonum multiflorum. If I have me way Betty to be able to be a secret mutant in fact. I early went to bed. I though first have bed time tipple. In order to my day! Jabber is again very quick!

12 comments:

mutleythedog said...

MU???? How did you escape from prison?

frobisher said...

I reckon she knitted a ladder out of noodles and went out over the kitchen wall.

Im afraid Ugly Betty is a mutant! those are not braces on her teeth - her father was a waffle iron, and that makes her a Borg

BEAST said...

I find the borg very sexy..... they come with implements attached.Can you just imagine half human half dyson...mmmmmmmm.
Anyway why is Betty still wearing braces ?????

Mu Tai Dong said...

Mut? 什么监狱? 您知道某事我不? 了不起的新闻关于贝蒂! 她是borg 的事实将使我想要观看它她仍然佩带他们的更多野兽因为他们实际上基因上附有她的牙。
Mut? What jail? You know something I not? Great news about Betty! She will be the borg fact causes me to want to watch its her still to wear them more wild animals because in their gene attach her tooth in fact.

BEAST said...

I am starting to get a bit worried , I find that I can understand Mu Tai perfectly.
Am I 'turning Japanese' ??????

frobisher said...

JAPANESE! Mu Tai is Chinese! are you trying to create a diplomatic incident? - do you know what the Japanese did to the Chinese during the War? Mu Tai father's horse was sexually abused the the Japs, bastards.

I'm not sure how you tell the difference tho' - I think the Chinese have more rounded eyes, whereas the Japs have those, slitty, hooded eyes.

Mu Tai Dong said...

野兽当然! 您能明白我! 我有完善的道理! Flobi, 多少我想念亲爱的阿伦。他再不是同样在"事件以后" 。
The wild animal is natural! You can understand me! I have the consummation the truth! Flobi, how many I think of the dear arran. He will not be again similarly at the "event later".

Praguetory said...

Helloooooo!!! I was out with Mutley last night. He recommended your site, I think. I have a friend in Prague who can answer your English questions using the internet. You and your friends might find it interesting. Caome to my blog and leave a comment if you want to know more.

BEAST said...

Did the sexual abuse make it more tender when it eventually went in the wok (pre basted)????
I had a nice horse steak in france , it was lovely

Mu Tai Dong said...

有戏剧当时在西部末端。它讲亚伦传记。并且什么发生在他身上。你好是好的Pragoo! 什么英国问题我也许有?
Had the play at that time in the western terminal. It speaks the Aaron biography. And any occurs on his body. You are good are good Pragoo! Perhaps what English question do I have?

Praguetory said...

Here's the link. Go over and ask any questions you have about English. Link him.

BEAST said...

WHERE O WHERE HAS MU TAI GONE ?????

FLY BACK TO US MY LITTLE LOTUS BLOSSOM