Monday, June 18, 2007

Geja' soy each organizations!!


Geja' soy each organizations!!

I regain exactly my as footing on the speeches and the gardens of Devon after many weeks far in Poland!! I eytyhi' S for we visited the house and the palates of the friends and my of neighbor - friendly goods!! how usual, analfa' vito!! I have the new ideas and the subjects, decorations and the surprises - we still open, are yes once again revived for the procedure with my barrier cafj to start! The Polish sausage surprises will characterize with the chocolate and white sauces with!! deserted likes them - as waste of affections of rats! Many I katapli' ssw and will be thanked - all will come for the night from the vein - special prosfore' s!!

Hello Every bodies!!

Like you do cat photos!! I only try up!!

7 comments:

Frobisher said...

Yay, I'm first!

Welcome back Mu Tai! I would have thought you were the only person in Poland - most of the fuckers are over here! I did pop into a Polish delie and they seem to live on bottled vegetables and anemic looking sausages which they boil!! Is this why they are so pale?

As you know I'm on a bit of a "Turkish" trip at the moment, with food it's easy. Just prepare your dishes as normal and then chuck yoghurt on top! simple! Oh, and all the cooks and waiters have to chain-smoke as well.

mutleythedog said...

Hello Mu

Nice cat picture, thanks for dinner - I have nearly recovered...

BEAST said...

Is that your pussy Mu Tai......


No I am sorry I cant say that and keep a straight face, too many carry on films as a child i expect...
***sniggers for a bit***

Thank you for dinner , the restaurant looks lovely , my sausage dish was very err unusual
but once the aftertaste goes (it will go , right ?) I am sure I will be back for another one

Minx said...

My dog is missing. Any ideas?

BEAST said...

Minx....special chop suey I shouldnt wonder

mutleythedog said...

I am launching a special blog competition with great prizes.. BLOG SMUT AWARDS!!

-eve- said...

Wowww... it gets crazier and crazier...