Friday, June 15, 2007

Polish the sausagey Geja' soy!!





Geja' soy!! I am turned over - quickly and I djegej' romaj iljo' loysto to Devon! I love you all here in Devon and with my small special kitchen J adores this one! I learned from many news receipts for sausages of my friend to the Polish movement of trade union. I like Poland - but I have cough and thinks that I signed a contract the foot of ditches of moisture throughout my visit. Me so that it is eytyhi' S! It is necessary that you eat meat!! more pig Black Sea it is a dead place! I like pigmeat sausage. The animal and Frobisher come to my house for chow Mein from sausages and the Chinese style and partially noodles!! sausages sausagey?

3 comments:

BEAST said...

MU TAI , MU TAI, MU TAI

****does welcome back dance****

mutleythedog said...

Hello Mu Tai...sighs...

BEAST said...

It was a very nice meal Mu Tai , why was Olly Gosling hiding under your dinning room table .When I enquired as to what he was about.He hissed 'Are you insane, dont speak to me'.
They have released Giles from St Slaughters , apparently the crack on the dome you gave him with the wok didnt fracture his skull , but he is now completely crossed eyed (the A&E nurse commented that luckily as he is rather unpleasant looking anyway there was no harm done - at which point Giles started sobbing....with gratitude i expect, the silly sausage)