Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Open for Busyness!


I the other! then open it up for person business like machine making of the specials not by the artisan but the other way not allowed! Yes! I fled again from Sangatte - bad place, to beloved ENGLAND!!! Spit mouth flotsam on the French.

NOW!!!

Restaurant Opne for Christmas - Beefeaters!

Mu the China Style Tex Mex and Body Bones haircutter wait line ready for celebrity Seasonal Winters day Events!

Heres the Menues!
I hopes you fall out of the sky by! Ask for MU TAI DONG by names and show nipples loike those in pictures!

Ones

- Saline loving Wrigglebeasts from mud in manjuices of eggs and oild, with soft green savoury, looks like apple.

- Smashed up Things, Lentils to go. One bread only per bowel, or expelled.

- Internal organs of pigs - not boars only or pggliets -mashed into savoury paste with greek fruits with French name for fancy. Served Warm.

Twos

- Gigantic plain Dweller,country straddling Europe and Asia stuffed and sodomised with sage and paresly, stuffing! From this neighbourhood types of zygomatic plants, caramelised butter.

- Thinking only of that - remarkable take 120 seconds slices of ruminant, deep like bak choi but to western taste.

- Sweeped under, into down hill falling boulder, for non brave enough for meat made to be from reproductive parts of plants. Plus gravy
Threes

- Legendary and frightening dessert made under threat of imminent danger from reappaerance of ancestors.

- Ice Cream

Flowed by Coffe and lickers!!

Tables Going fast time to talk to me on phone, by voice, by visit, email, or otherwise. Not unadopted.

Personal Information

Just then you, say I am then back here in open cafe and making cheerful posts!

10 comments:

BEAST said...

ITS A CHRISTMAS MIRACLE!!
Welcome back Miss MU and a very happy xmas to you , we are looking for a venue for the Cafe C New year staff party , can I reserve a table , I promise Mr Frobisher wil behave this time

Frobisher said...

Hello Mu Tai! thank goodness you made it out of Sangatte - I expect you were hung on to the bottom of an articulated lorry like a limpet!

The menu sounds mouthwatering. Do you have any openings for cabaret?

Scarlet Blue said...

I've always been a bit partial to wrigglybeasts.
Sx

MJ said...

If I show you my bottom, will I get extra egg roll?

UBERMOUTH said...

All is well in your neck of the woods, I see. Welcome back Mu

mutleythedog said...

I hope you are holding a table for me Ms Mu!

Shelly Rayedeane said...

Oh yes, welcome back! Nice pictures!

xl said...

I hope your Face Book friends still like you!

Scarlet Blue said...

Merry Christmas!
Sx

lol said...

I've always been a bit partial to wrigglybeasts.