Thursday, December 24, 2009

Surpeiased?

(Linux)">

Surprised?


I am stable enter a good style I to come back now in Britain, I get up early through cook them to provide the breakfast in Tex Mex & The Chinese restaurant, many wrights call. How many are it funny to have the wright base is not it? I never understood that Britain laughs - takes all wrights to have the base they? I like the shopping in the morning and prepare me in Lidl and Aldi lunch - they am frequently the potato chip which and the chocolate pudding the greatly greasy sandwich, the cake, fry in oil. In the afternoon I like in front of the television the rest and frequently the good masturbation. In the evening we are only open until nine clocks, therefore I, in the coking will be family many later stimulates Mexican and the Chinese food the news time ago! I through onlooking news academic society about life in this country - likely for example before never snows here, and the airplane not will be trusted!


Now I am safe, and can here be the heartfelt regards for possesses the friend of mine, the blogger partner and the lover in here Britain, wonderful, sexy Christmas day and happy rich and prosperous new year!

7 comments:

BEAST said...

Happy Christmas Miss Mu .
Ho Ho looking for an internet lover are we , someone to twiddle with your widgets ???

UBERMOUTH said...

I LOVE tex mex. Do you deliver?

BEAST said...

It's Tex Mex , but not as we know it Miss Uber.... features lots of beetroot :-(

BEAST said...

Happy New Year Miss Mu
May the gods smile upon your prawn balls(served with a delicious beetroot sauce) :-)

mutleythedog said...

All very disturbing Ms Mu - by "Wrights Base" - did you mean "Builders bottom"? I think so....

UBERMOUTH said...

I love beetroot too! Where have you been Beast? I thought you retired???

Mu Tai Dong said...

I am kinda shy like. I can be quite tired then and evenings time for sleeping.